Tuesday's Child T-Shirt
The Origin Story of Our Tuesday's Child Slogan Tee
Inspired by the classic "Monday's Child" poem but with a modern twist, the MONDAY'S CHILD range of minimalist kids clothes has been heavily influenced by my childhood. I love the hand-drawn, 2D shapes that are so iconic of the 80s and 90s, and they mesh brilliantly with the monochrome, minimal look that is so classic of the Baby Dee and Me designs.
The Monday's Child poem supposedly foretells the personality of your little one based on the day of their birth. We don't know about that, but we do think it makes a super cool slogan tee, as well as a great birthday celebration tee as an alternative to the stereotypical colours of baby girl clothes and baby boy clothes!
More About Tuesday's Child
According to the rhyme, Tuesday's child is full of grace. Try telling that to her brother when he tries to take the book/train/literally anything she was holding, amiright?
Our black and white designs are edgy and gender neutral, making them incredibly versatile, and ready to face anything childhood throws their way, be that ice-cream, ink, grass or glitter.
All of our 100% cotton tees are hand-printed using a heat press, and feature contrast lettering in premium quality, PVC-free vinyl.
- Designed by Me for Baby Dee and Me -
- Part of THE MONDAY'S KID COLLECTION // SS17 // DROP 1 // fresh designs inspired by our love of music -
Garment Specifications and Composition
* 100% cotton - all made in the UK
* Heat-press printed by hand using premium quality vinyl which is PVC free, child friendly and manufactured to Oeko Tex Standard 100 Category 1
* Our tees fit true to size but please size up for an over-sized relaxed fit (or a bit of room to grow)
Black tee // White print
White tee // Black print
// Wash inside out at 30
// Do not tumble dry
// Do not iron over print