Sunday's Child T Shirt
The Origin Story of Our Sunday's Child Slogan Tee
Gorgeous, happy and good -- or so the Monday's Child fortune poem foretells of Sunday's kid! We're not sure how accurate this old wives' method is, but we do think it makes a pretty awesome kids t-shirt!
Featuring the hand-drawn, 2D shapes that were so iconic of design during my childhood, the traditional poem has had a modern twist with playful wording and our trademark monochrome colour palette.
More About Sunday's Child
According to the rhyme, Sunday's child has got it all. That kid is gorgeous, happy AND good! And this gender neutral t-shirt is the perfect addition to your Sunday kid's wardrobe, even on the days when they're more miserable than merry.
Our black and white designs are edgy and gender neutral, making them super versatile, whether your kid likes tutus and tiaras, or jeans and jumpers. The snuggly 100% cotton is primed for all the challenges childhood throws their way, be that ice-cream, ink, grass or glitter.
All of our 100% cotton tees are hand-printed using a heat press, and feature contrast lettering in premium quality, PVC-free vinyl.
- Designed by Me for Baby Dee and Me -
- Part of THE MONDAY'S KID COLLECTION // SS17 // DROP 1 // fresh designs inspired by our love of music -
Garment Specifications and Composition
* 100% cotton - all made in the UK
* Heat-press printed by hand using premium quality vinyl which is PVC free, child friendly and manufactured to Oeko Tex Standard 100 Category 1
* Our tees fit true to size but please size up for an over-sized relaxed fit (or a bit of room to grow)
Black tee // White print
White tee // Black print
// Wash inside out at 30
// Do not tumble dry
// Do not iron over print