Saturday's Child T-Shirt
The Origin Story of Our Saturday's Child Slogan Tee
The old "Monday's Child" fortune-telling poem supposedly foretells what sort of personality your babe is going to have based on the day they were born. We're not sure how accurate this old wives' method is, but we do think it makes a pretty awesome kids t-shirt!
It's had a modern twist with the MONDAY'S KID range of trendy baby clothes.
This poem really reminds me of my younger days, so this range of graphic tees is heavily influenced by my childhood. I love the hand-drawn, 2D shapes that are iconic of the 80s and 90s, and they mesh brilliantly with the monochrome, minimal look that is so classic of the Baby Dee and Me designs.
More About Saturday's Child
Saturday's kid is said to work hard for a living -- so whether you foresee your little one being an industrious little workaholic in later life, or spending their weekends relaxing with a good book, this tee is a fun addition to their childhood wardrobe.
All of our 100% cotton tees are hand-printed using a heat press, and feature contrast lettering in premium quality, PVC-free vinyl.
- Designed by Me for Baby Dee and Me -
- Part of THE MONDAY'S KID COLLECTION // SS17 // DROP 1 // fresh designs inspired by our love of music -
Garment Specifications and Composition
* 100% cotton - all made in the UK
* Heat-press printed by hand using premium quality vinyl which is PVC free, child friendly and manufactured to Oeko Tex Standard 100 Category 1
* Our tees fit true to size but please size up for an over-sized relaxed fit (or a bit of room to grow)
Black tee // White print
White tee // Black print
// Wash inside out at 30
// Do not tumble dry
// Do not iron over print